|Battery Pack Size:||520mmx290mm*270mm|
3.225 KWh Golf Cart Lithium Battery,
51.2V 60Ah Lithium Battery 3.225 KWh,
51.2V 60Ah Lithium Batteries 3.225 KWh
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 Sets per month|
51.2V60Ah Golf Cart Lithium Battery
1, Battery Pack Diagram
2,Battery System Parameter
|2||Cell Model||3.2V 63Ah|
Battery Packs Information
|2||Product application field||高尔夫球车|
|7||Standard charging current||31.5A|
|8||Max continuous charging current||63A|
|9||Standard Discharge Current||31.5A|
|10||Max continuous discharge current||63A|
|12||Charge and discharge at the same port||同口|
|14||Battery Pack size||520mmx290mm*270mm|
|15||Battery pack weight||≈30kg|
|Function description||1||Cycle Life||≥2000times|
|2||Alarm and protection||
Over voltage, under voltage, short circuit, overload, over current, over temperature, low temperature protection, etc.
|Working condition||1||Cooling way||自然冷却|
|2||Altitude||≤ 4000 m|
3,Storage and transportation
According to the characteristics of the battery, the lithium battery pack should meet the environmental conditions with maximum protection of the battery performance during storage and transportation.
During the storage and transportation of lithium batteries, proper protection should be provided, and to maintain the SOC level of about 50%~70%.Make sure no short circuit and liquid into the lithium battery pack or soaked in liquid (such as water, oil, etc.)
If not used temporarily, the batteries shall be stored in dry, clean and well-ventilated warehouses, ranging between 10℃ and 35℃.
During the loading and unloading process, the battery should be handled lightly to prevent throwing, rolling and heavy pressure.
4 ,Warning and Attention!
To prevent possible leakage, heating and explosion of the battery, please pay attention to the following precautions:
· It is forbidden to immerse the battery in seawater or water. When not in use, it should be placed in a cool and dry environment;
· It is forbidden to reverse the positive and negative electrode to use the battery;
· It is forbidden to connect the positive and negative electrode directly with metal for short circuit;
· It is forbidden to transport or store batteries with metals, such as hairpins and necklaces;
· It is forbidden to knock, throw or step on the battery;
· It is forbidden to directly weld the battery and pierce the battery with nails or other sharp tools
· It is forbidden to use or place the battery under high temperature (under hot sunshine or in a hot car), otherwise it may cause overheating, fire, function failure and short service life of the battery; The recommended optimum temperature for long-term storage of batteries is 10-45 ℃.
· It is forbidden to throw the battery into the fire or heater to prevent fire, explosion and environmental pollution; Scrapped batteries shall be returned to the supplier or battery recycling point for disposal.
· It is forbidden to use in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic field, otherwise it is easy to damage the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
· If the battery leaks and the electrolyte enters the eyes, do not rub it. Wash the eyes with clean water immediately and send them to the hospital for treatment immediately, otherwise the eyes will be hurt.
· In case of peculiar smell, heating, discoloration, deformation or any abnormality during use, storage and charging, the battery shall be removed from the device or charger and stopped immediately.
· It is forbidden to insert the positive and negative electrode directly into the power socket. A special charger for lithium ion battery must be required.
· Before installation, check the battery voltage and connectors, and use them after everything is normal.
· If the battery has not been used for three months, it needs to be recharged once
· If the electrode is dirty, wipe it with a dry cloth before use, otherwise it may cause poor contact and function failure